MEREM:2006.45


Brief Description: copy of a photograph of a painting by Agnes Rutter of a corner of the garden at Dewes House and the ‘arbour’, also showing the new congregational chapel and the original one then used by the British School, 1880s; reproduced in ‘Putting the Clock Back’ by Agnes Yates [nee Rutter], c.1939

This entry was posted in Uncategorised by . Bookmark the permalink.